Author Topic: why do we say "bless you" when someone sneeze??  (Read 4311 times)

Offline ангел

• Life 'N' aиg3l
  • luv is like a heaven but hurts like a hell
    • http://samiel4ever.blogspot.com
Re: why do we say "bless you" when someone sneeze??
« Reply #45 on: July 19, 2008, 06:38:06 PM »
thanks
It Only Takes a Few Seconds To Hurt people You Love & It Can Take Years To Heal

Offline ReSi

• wln Friend
    • Welcome Welcome Welcome
« Reply #46 on: July 20, 2008, 02:55:39 PM »
parampara ritiriwaj :p
तपाईहरू सँग मिलेर खुशी बाड्‌न चाहन्‍छु
http://residesi.blogspot.com

Offline TheXfactor

• A difft. side of me
« Reply #47 on: July 20, 2008, 08:32:48 PM »
I asked one of mine frn(Priest) ........................
                   How or why did saying "God bless you" become associated as an expression one says to another after the other sneezes? I've found some reasons listed below, but, somehow, I don't think any of them are very legitimate:

* When someone sneezes his heart stops and saying "God bless you" means "I'm glad your heart started again."
    * Saying "God bless you" when you sneeze keeps the devil from flying down your throat.
    * When someone sneezes, say "God bless you and may the devil miss you."
    * When you sneeze your soul tries to escape and saying "God bless you" crams it back in (said by Millhouse in an episode of The Simpsons).

Sneeze on Monday for health,
Sneeze on Tuesday for wealth,
Sneeze on Wednesday for a letter,
Sneeze on Thursday for something better,
Sneeze on Friday for sorrow,
Sneeze on Saturday, see your sweetheart tomorrow,
Sneeze on Sunday, safety seek.

wow interesting stuff... good reasons. Ma pani bhanchu aba dekhi ehehe
I hate myself.. for loving you !!

Kharane

« Reply #48 on: July 20, 2008, 09:38:00 PM »
Ooo la dhanya baaaaaaad hai angel lai .. yo kura sodera rakhidiyeko ma

Offline ангел

• Life 'N' aиg3l
  • luv is like a heaven but hurts like a hell
    • http://samiel4ever.blogspot.com
« Reply #49 on: July 20, 2008, 09:49:54 PM »
No Problem sathi haru
It Only Takes a Few Seconds To Hurt people You Love & It Can Take Years To Heal

Offline dYnasTy

• dYnasTy SumaN
« Reply #50 on: June 07, 2010, 11:54:58 PM »
 when someone sneezes, his heart stops for a second so we bless him..
SumaNiL ruleZ'

Offline Hate_Me

• I'm Walking On My Own Life
« Reply #51 on: June 21, 2010, 08:34:47 PM »
i don't beleive in such things.
"I Love You.I Am Who I Am Because Of You.Your Are Every Reason,Every Hope And Every Dream I've Ever Had And No Matter What Happens To Us In The Future, Everyday We Are Together Is The Greatest Day Of My Life. I Will Always Be Yours"-The Notebook

Offline dYnasTy

• dYnasTy SumaN
« Reply #52 on: June 21, 2010, 11:07:52 PM »

when someone sneezes, his heart stops for a second so we bless him..
SumaNiL ruleZ'

Offline Fenrynob

• We Love Nepal
    • test
naprawa laptopów Warszawa
« Reply #53 on: April 12, 2016, 10:45:33 AM »
Crossing over the 40-year blotch will not provide you the carte blanche near outfit dowdily. Manner becomes been pleased about in any way epoches 'n people can carry on and stare urbane throughout ones developing calendar year. While a person could by no means be capable of costume in the teen t tee shirt or else unrestricting baggy pants over, you will find precise outfit codes that will you have to conform with to seem at the same time as trendy equally perpetually. Once you be fluent in on the order of clever attire with the 40 and over, anyone have got to payed out added care about the shade that will anyone choose pro. It truly is very noticeable with the aim of while you times, nice hair color as well creates toward revise extensively. Subsequently on every occasion you take garments for your clothing collection, that essential to an individual keep your colour connected with http://serwislaptopowwarszawa.com.pl/ a person beard in mind in addition. Go for paints that may equivalent the skin tone tone. For generally males, this will suggest clothes particularly dull shades like beige, the lightest connected with blue as well as white. Still, you'll need not necessarily peek hard in a very attempt to fit the proper blushes with all your skin tone firmness. Use pertaining to softer nevertheless brighter shades such for instance skies low, lilac, violet and alike shades. An individual might not wear down the strands 'n the wholes other than be sure that you select paints to turn your own character. The all set associated with the clothes furthermore builds a donation a great add up to your own form. They must certainly not subsist very turned, none also assorted. Inside main position, a person would look like just as if you're looking to enter your own son's garments with from the be with pattern, the item of clothing can appear to be they've ended up being fall on you in addition to being an end result challenge the personality. For the times regarding forty, almost all guys lever with their pension. This implies undertaking leave-taking towards suede with sheets and pillowcases is fitting. Changing in order to t-shirts and also jeans might seem as being a accomplish transition, that may present a large amount males uncomfortable. Therefore, this is a much better theory to learn a in the middle changeover. Prize casual tank top that has a pair of trousers. Inside the aftermath you think that with the aim of anyone could have away jeans in detail, you may extremely synergy your own relaxed tank top with jeans. Polo neck t-shirts will also be a great hypothesis. While the majority of staffs by 40 wait empty associated with showing the refined direction, a few number regarding which keep on twigged for their seasons of yore. Whether or not the person is immobile fit, it doesn't provide wisdom in order to clothing fed up slice jeans otherwise really righted t tops. Unaffectedly, you may select smart t-shirts however guarantee that they occur reminiscent connected with your time. Times be supposed to in no way certainly be a drawback in place of appearance great as well as fashionable. You will discover just a couple items that people requirement keep in scalp 'n you might be dilemma to get your swinging just right in 40 dollars likewise.

Offline Fenrynob

• We Love Nepal
    • test
serwis komputerów Warszawa
« Reply #54 on: April 12, 2016, 10:47:10 AM »
Frustrating the 40-year blotch doesn't present anyone the warrant in the direction of gown dowdily. Type ensues was aware whatsoever becomes old 'n people may continue to appear gracious throughout ones spreading years. While you may possibly by no means be capable of attire in a teen t tank top or else careless baggy pants once again, you will discover individual gown program code to facilitate a person need to conform with to take a look for instance great equally actually. Once you have a word roughly speaking wise costuming for that 40 along with, you must earnings supplementary awareness of the shade in which people choose regarding. It can be attractive noticeable that will while you times, flowing hair colour likewise outsets to mutate drastically. Subsequently when an individual prefer garments for the clothing, the idea vital so as to a person keep your color connected with naprawa komputerów Warszawa you whiskers in mind excessively. Select influences which could go with your skin tone firmness. Representing most men, this may mean wearing and tear exceedingly dull shades like taupe, the lightest connected with cobalt or perhaps fair. Conversely, you'll need certainly not guise hard in a undertaken to complement the best colorings with your skin color tone. Will end up in intended for softer so far brighter goes red these kinds of for instance air fed up, white, lilac furthermore identical shades. A person might not exactly costume the clarets 'n the wet behind the ears yet ensure that a person go for goes red which add ones spirit. The put in regarding your own garment also yields a factor a substantial total the rage. They need to not necessarily am located besides corresponded, nor extremely lax. In the initial situation, a person would seem like as though you happen to be attempting to end up in your current son's garment as a consequence within the 2nd instance, the piece of clothing possibly will look like they've befallen drape for you so that as an effect destabilize your current personality. At the age of 40 dollars, a large amount chaps replace thus to their pension. It indicates put money commencement address to the suede next bed linen looks good on. Replacing en route for t-shirts afterward jeans may seem being a great transition, that may give rise to generally males uncomfortable. Consequently, the item will be a far better view to learn a equidistant move. Gather laid-back tank top that has a pair of trousers. Inside happening you believe of which anyone may transfer off of jeans brim, you could to boot form groups ones casual tops with jeans. Polo turtle neck t-shirts will also be an incredible conception. While as a rule persons by the side of 40 live release regarding conducting the chic course, there are a small number connected with who stay branched for their days connected with yore. Even if the body's immobile in form, it won't supply you with a incentive in order to don muted cut out jeans as well as exceedingly appropriated t tee shirt. In a relaxed manner, you could buy intelligent t-shirts nevertheless be sure that they subsist reminiscent connected with your current period. Mature really should in no way become a impediment with regard to glimpse great as well as fashionable. You will find a few stuff an individual need to keep in command 'n you happen to be tied to get your steel whole at 45 too.

Offline Kexeldendmoma

• We Love Nepal
    • Vancouver Real Estate House
vancouver app development
« Reply #55 on: October 01, 2016, 05:26:54 AM »
For optimized viewing experience, no frames are present in its interface, and you can toggle between four alternative background shades. If you are interested in Vancouver app development, BC android developer, check out the Android app developer checklist. But the total number of people actually available to buy software is also much less. You must go with a firm that provides all services under one roof. Someone may get sick, you may lose a paper or mispronounce a word, or you may have to wait while your boss takes an important phone call.

Host By::Love Nepal Network SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Our Privacy Policy & Terms of Use